For Vineyard visitors and residents alike, the colorful Camp Ground cottages at Trinity Park Oak Bluffs hold endless appeal. They are a first stop for any tour of the Island.

Tomorrow six gingerbread cottages will be open to the public for the annual cottage tour hosted by the Martha’s Vineyard Camp Meeting Association.

All cottages on the tour are located just steps from the Tabernacle.

The tour runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday.

Tickets are $30 and can be purchased at the Cottage Museum or at the Tabernacle on the day of the tour. The last tickets will be sold at 2 p.m. The ticket price covers admission to all six cottages; delicious refreshments will also be served.

Cottages on the tour follow:

• 72 Trinity Park is actually two restored cottages owned by Janet Mastronardi and Bill Stanton. The front cottage is named Dalla Nuvola, Italian for “from the cloud.” It was built in 1866 and retains many original architectural features including teardrop gingerbread, southern Gothic windows, an open balcony with a decorative balustrade and remnants of the balcony’s original trim under the porch roof. The rear cottage is named La Pensione as a guest cottage. Both are united by a stone walkway and a landscaped garden Restoration has revealed a building that is one of the best examples of a late 19th century cottage in the Camp Ground with original vertical boards on the walls and tongue-in-groove floors and ceilings throughout.

• 74 Trinity Park, owned Sue and Bill Ewen, is named the Pilothouse because of Bill’s interest in all things maritime. He is responsible for having historic steamboat whistles installed on the largest Steamship Authority ferries, and has authored two books, Steamboats to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket and Steamboats on the Hudson River. The 1875 cottage has southern Gothic architecture, a covered porch and roofed balcony with double doors.

• 77 Trinity Park, owned by Erin and Rich Cummings, has been extensively renovated. Outside features, including eyebrows over the doors and windows and porch railings and balusters, were either restored or replicated by local carpenter Robert Gatchell.

• 79 Trinity Park, owned by Richard and Allison Cohen, was purchased this last year and winterized it to be a permanent home. The name Two Bad Cats refers to their resident felines and not the owners! The large covered porch has posts with pierced board brackets as well as pierced barge boards. Two sets of double doors contain frosted, etched glass and mercury doorknobs.

• 81 Trinity Park, owned by Frederick and Brenda Huss, has a long family history with Fred being a third-generation owner. The large cottage has two open balconies because it is actually two houses put together. Two families can reside in each three-bedroom house at once; the only inside connection between them is a door between two upstairs bedrooms that was part of a former closet. The owners live in the back house in the summer and in the more insulated front house in the winter.